• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Ask Bible Questions and answer bible questions here

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
There is nothing like the Old Testament. It is an ungodly term that originates with Europeans, not God or Scripture. Read Scripture. You will never find the term Old Testament in either Scripture or the Bible. It is ridiculous to insinuate that the word of God can be old. This is the same God that said, "I am the LORD, I change not."-Malachi 3:6.

The coinage of that term came when Europeans were trying to culturally dominate Jewish Hebraic people, who had been conquered by the Romans and dispersed all over the world to live, often as second-class citizens. Yeshua Hamasiach and His disciples, as well as Paul, obeyed the Laws of Moses. Yeshua said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them."-Matthew 5:17. Cephas (Peter) referred to what these European religionists now refer to as the Old Testament, and he never used that term. We see this in Acts 15:21:For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath.”Paul, the Earthly originator of what we now call grace, said, "Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law."-Romans 3:31.Grace is a supernatural ability given us to live like Yeshua (Jesus).

It is not a licence for us to call those parts of Scripture we find inconvenient, Old Testament.It mentions that bride price should be paid for only virgins-Exodus 22:17. We call that Old Testament. But we very greedily grab tithes, which is part of the law. That one is not Old Testament again. Double standards! What is the basis for calling 'old' what the Messiah you claim to follow did not abolish? Especially when Paul said, "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword."-Hebrews 4:12. Do you know one of the most prominent words in what you call the Old Testament? It is the word 'everlasting' or 'forever'.

On the day that God delivered the ancient Israelites from the Egyptians, He told them as follows:"Remember, these instructions are a permanent law that you and your descendants must observe FOREVER."-Exodus 12:24. It is because these Europeans wanted to introduce things that they knew were not Scriptural, such as Trinity, Christmas, Purgatory, Limbo, and other mumbo jumbos, that Melito of Sardis introduced the term 'Old Testament' two hundred years after Yeshua died. You are allowing a man to influence you to call God's Word Old-Tufiakwa!There is no Old Testament. There is just Scripture and the Bible. Stop looking down on the word of God and calling it the Old Testament.

You can grow old. I can grow old. But 'until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished'-Matthew 5:18.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: