Spirituality Why do I still dream after only a brief period of sleep?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
I also frequently do this. Since I'd read that dreams could only occur in deep, REM sleep, it perplexed me. I find that this usually occurs during naps, not at night, when I just nod off for a few minutes or seconds. (At night, I do dream, but only after I've been asleep through for a while.) I can still clearly recall one of these little dreams that I had during a brief nap: There was a dead rodent in the center of the sidewalk that I came upon while strolling along it.

Approaching from the other direction, a man paused to examine it and remarked, "If it weren't dead, that would be a perfectly good mouse." I doubt I could have come up with that in a dream.

I doubt I would have thought of that when I was fully awake, so it had to have been a dream. Years later, it still makes me laugh.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: