• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Emmanuel

Premium User
Oct 10, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
When David spoke to Bathsheba the second time in the name of the Lord before prophet Nathan that Solomon was destined to be king after him, that day he reopened the closed destiny book of Solomon which was closed. The closed book made him sit inactive and Adonijah took his place.
Likewise the book closed made Mordecai sit at the gate without honour until God moved the king to open his book and his destiny was visited and he was catapulted to honour and power
I enter the apostolic and prophetic office in the priesthood of our Lord Jesus Christ this morning, according to the order of Melchizedek.
I declare to you by the power of the Lamb that was slain and now rules in power as the Lion of Judah even our Lord Jesus Christ
Your closed book and chapter of destiny that the enemy had closed through evil projections and manipulations be reopened right now. Every chain of evil powers that kept it closed and made it difficult to open, today by the voice of thunder of our God be shattered in pieces
Let your book open, let it be read aloud for men to hear from far and near. As the read reading and declaration by David provoked the coronation and enthronement of Solomon and as well the reading caused the honour of Mordecai
I declare let the book of your destiny be read aloud as a decree and declaration and all who hear from now, let them run to ethrone, honour, bless and help you in Jesus name .
This is your season. Take back what belongs to you

And the king repeated his vow: “As surely as the Lord lives, who has rescued me from every danger, your son Solomon will be the next king and will sit on my throne this very day, just as I vowed to you before the Lord, the God of Israel
1 Kings 1:29‭-‬30 NLT

SHALOM

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: