Politics 1 Sam. 30:8 - Recovering Mission and Assurance of Victory

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Apply to only political news headlines

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
I prayed and sat back when I learned who had won the 2023 presidential election. God responded, "This is why my mandate for you as a body was announced. 1 Sam. 30:8 _"David then asked the LORD, "Should I pursue after this troop?" Shall I pass them by? And he replied, "Pursue; for you will unquestionably overtake them and recover all."_
I believed:

# They took our votes away.

# They hijacked the populace's will.

They removed large numbers. A glimmer of hope for a better future

# They undermined a leader chosen by his people.

They have stopped the unexpected emergence of the New Nation.

# They removed peoples' trust in them.

Then the Lord spoke clearly and deeply into my spirit, telling me that the moment had come to use the power of His name. Now is the moment to stand up, to pursue those who have stolen from us, to overtake them, and to recover all.
Now, everyone feels defrauded, experiences a sense of loss, feels terrible, is very discouraged, and believes all is lost. What went wrong? is a question we're asking ourselves a lot. We prayed enough, right? As hot as they were, despite all of our fasting and prayers? God said in Isaiah 55:8 that his ways are not the same as yours.

"And David was greatly distressed; for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God."_ 1 Sam 30:6

Yes, this is the situation we are in right now; the pursuits have begun. Let's all start by encouraging one another internally. The kind of prayer that transforms and gives birth to a new nation is ongoing; it doesn't stop after eight days of fasting and prayer. Now let's put our sorrows aside.
I implore you to gather your weapons of war; the time has come to use them. The announcement of the election results by INEC may seem like a done deal, but God has already foretold that we should pursue, overcome, and retrieve everything they took.

In order to prevent the raiders from escaping and to ensure that these Moabites and their evil structures and strongholds are destroyed so that the New Nation may be born, God has given us the honor of serving as His battle axe.

Everyone in the army needs to be motivated because "_If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small_" (Pro. 24:10). The stolen goods may have appeared to have traveled a long way, but we will find them all. According to Num 23:19, "God is not a man that He should lie." Has He Said, and Shall He Not Do It?
Our confidence and the foundation of our pursuit are as follows: The adversaries took the Ark. God could have stopped them, but He chose not to. He had different ideas in mind! They searched for ways to return it on their own when heaven was called to action (1 Sam 6:2). Think about the following Bible verses:

The Lord God commands you to remove your jeweled crown. "The previous order alters. The wealthiest are now much diminished while the poor are glorified. I will completely overthrow the monarchy, ensuring that even the new system that is established will not last until the Man who is entitled to it appears. And I'll give him everything.Ezekiel 21:26–27 (TLB).
_ "To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High, To subvert a man in his cause, the Lord approveth not."Lam 3:16–17 (KJV)
_ "And David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away: and David rescued his two wives."(1) 1 Samuel 30:18 (KJV).

Let's stand up together, with courage and faith, and demand a new nation. The old system has changed, and the new order that has emerged will fail, according to God's word in Eze. 21:26–27 above. When David persisted, he came across some proof that helped him find the burglars' secrets and hiding place. Already, evidence is being accumulated. God will support us in our efforts. In Jesus' name, we will undoubtedly get everything back. As you may recall, we declared at the end of the fast that "this that the Lord has started must not stop."
God bless you as we work together in prayer to restore everything in the name of Jesus.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: