Moral Lessons 5 key things that are not the same as good character

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Moral Lessons and Bible Stories

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
5 THINGS THAT ARE NOT THE SAME AS GOOD CHARACTER

1) GENEROSITY

A Man or Woman can be quite good at giving, they can be GENEROUS, and at the same time, DANGEROUS.

Do not be fooled, that he is always subbing for you, spending on you lavishly, that she is always sending you airtime doesn't mean they have character..

2) GOOD DRESS SENSE

Aunty, Suit is not Anointing.

Uncle, Long skirt is not Fear of God.

Just because a lady doesn't MAKEUP doesn't mean she can't MAKE TROUBLE .

Some ladies use MASCARA to cover bad CHARACTER

Be Wise. Avoid "I thought he's born again", don't thought anything. WATCH and PRAY.

3) PROFESSION/POSITION

He's a Marriage Counselor...

He's a Youth Pastor...

She's a Nurse..

Be Wise.

TITLE and MANTLE are two different things

4) BEING BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME

I've come to discover that some people have what we call "innocent face" or what we call "church face"

They look harmless, and God fearing. You'd never suspect them of anything.

But I've also come to discover that the popular mantra "looks can be deceiving" is not a joke.

5) GIFTS

A person's abilities or capabilites by virtue of nature (talent) or gifts of the spirit, are different from their abilities by virtue of the new birth and transformation (fruits of the Spirit.)

Hear the Master of Wisdom
Matthew 7:20 "Wherefore by their FRUITS ye shall know them."

FRUITS of the Spirit are the hallmark of a true Christian and a Husband/Wife Material. .
Not GIFTS.

Don't be deceived.

Don't be in a hurry.

Platonic Friendship First, Courtship next. Check for Character before you say I DO.

Remember, Marriage is not a Talent Audition.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: