• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
1. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant prosperity to my family and me (Psalms 118:25).

2. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant that I will experience prosperity throughout my days and joy throughout my years of service. Job 36:11

3. In the name of Jesus, Father, may I continue to support your just cause and experience financial prosperity as you fill my life with joy and happiness (Psalms 35:27).

4. Father, as I pursue righteousness and look for methods to win your favor, grant me financial success in all that I do well (Psalms 1:1–5)

5. Deuter 8:18, "Power to make wealth come upon me now in Jesus name"

6. In the name of Jesus, anointing of favor come upon me now and upon my hands' work (Psalms 44:3)

7. In Jesus' name, Father, fill my life with financial abundance so that I can attract good things from the people around me and prove the strength of the covenant of prosperity. Zach 8:23

8. In the name of Jesus, Father, I make a covenant of prosperity with you today. As I work to advance your kingdom and plant seeds in your vineyard, please help me to reap a bountiful harvest of financial success.

9. In the name of Jesus, Father, bless me and my family and work in my favor with systems, structures, and government policies. Haggai 2:7

10. In the name of Jesus, Father, the silver and gold are yours; make my tomorrow greater than today by enhancing my life and the lives of my family with prosperity and influence. Haggai 2:8–9.

11. In the name of Jesus, I receive blessings right now (Ezekiel 34:26).

12. Let every spirit of poverty that is opposing my life and destiny be cast aside in the name of Jesus. Thess 2:18

13. In Jesus' name, I command you to destroy every evil force and horn of wickedness that is sprinkling my prosperity and success right now. Zach 1:18–21

14. In the same way that you altered Jabez's story, alter mine as well, and grant me true blessings in the name of Jesus—1 Chronicles 4:9–10

15. In the name of Jesus, Father, may I prosper financially as I continue to seek you and serve you with all of my heart (2 Chron 26:5)

16. In the name of Jesus, helpers of destiny, find me right now—1 Chronicles 12:22

17. In the name of Jesus, Father, I will not work in your favor (Isaiah 65:23).

18. In the name of Jesus, Father, create a new chapter in my life that includes my finances, business, and career. Isaiah 43:18–19

19. Father, in the name of Jesus, give me wealth creation ideas that will position me as a financial trailblazer and role model as darkness covers the earth and gross darkness over the people (Isaiah 60:1-2).

20. In the name of Jesus, millions and billions of dollars come to me right now (Proverbs 23:5)

21. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant me knowledge and insight for generating wealth and managing finances (Proverbs 27:26–27).

22. In the name of Jesus, Father, bless the things I have created, and grant that my life and my family reflect your splendor and wealth. Psalms 90:17

23. In Jesus' name, pray, Father, and by the power of the Holy Ghost, speak glorious things about me, my company, and my career (Psalms 87:3)

24. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, doors of opportunity for wealth and riches open for me right now—Revelation 3:8

25. In the name of Jesus, Father, I receive an excellent Spirit for wealth and riches (Daniel 6:3)

26. In the name of Jesus, Father, I command every pattern of difficulty, inaction, and failure in my life and business to end immediately (Luke 5:5)

27. I now receive a promotion in my business and career in the name of Jesus—Psalms 75:6

28. In the name of Jesus, may every curtain of poverty that obscures my life and destiny catch fire and be destroyed (Isaiah 25:7).

29. In the name of Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, give life to my finances and business.

30. In the name of Jesus, may the light of God now destroy every darkness that is preventing me from seeing or hearing, as well as my business and career (Job 38:12).

31. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, vomit now all the riches and wealth that the devil has devoured (Job 20:15).

32. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, may every Satanic altar that is attempting to hinder my financial success catch fire and be destroyed (Deut 7:5).

33. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, all powers of evil in my father's home, my place of employment, or the yard where I sit on my wealth have seen their time run out. Collapse and perish. Zach 5:7-8

34. I destroy you now by the blood of Jesus Christ, according to 1 Corinthians 3:11, eliminating every evil foundation, including ancestor curses, evil covenants, and satanic oaths in my lineage that oppose my financial prosperity.

35. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I declare now that every obstacle to my financial success will be destroyed (Zech 4:6).

36. In the name of Jesus, my destiny, business, and career rise and shine because your light has come. This is my time and opportunity to prosper. Isaiah 60:1

37. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, find me now, angels of divine connection - Luke 1:26

38. In the name of Jesus, Father, by the revelation of your word, grant me to encounter supernatural possibilities in my business, career, and finances this year and beyond. Mark 9:23

39. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant me a sign and a financial wonder as you fulfill your promises to me in this life and the next. Isaiah 8:18

40. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant me divine direction and guidance that will enable me to pursue my business and become a financial titan this year and beyond (Isaiah 48:17).

41. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant me financial success and generational blessings (Psalm 71:21).

42. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant me wealth as you abolish slavery and servitude in my life and destiny (Psalms 66:12).

43. In the name of Jesus, Father, I decree and declare that I have been redeemed to prosper and that I cannot be poor.

44. Father, I command and declare that I must prosper; I cannot shorten my financial destiny (Psalms 1:5)

45. In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am abundant and plenty, and I reject want and lack. John 10:10

46. The dad In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am a blessed child of a loving God, so nothing can ever work against me. My business and finances are blessed, I am blessed in the city, and I am blessed everywhere I go.

47. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant my business, handiwork, and career international renown and supernatural visibility (Mark 1:28).

48. In the name of Jesus, Father, I declare that I am the wealthiest billionaire in my family, neighborhood, and country (Job 22:28).

49. In the name of Jesus, I declare that money will never run out in my hands; before it fills up my bank account, another one will arrive; and my wealth and riches will never run out. Luke 1:33

50. In the name of Jesus, I give you all the glory, Father, and I thank you for giving me the ability to become wealthy (Psalms 103:2).

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: