Crypto Avive Coin Mining Registration Link

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Let's Be serious with opportunity... Sometimes ignore your own self though and take action... Ignore what they said about it and think ? of what you yourself can do because everyone is not the same, grace differs... Read more before ??‍♂️

P.O.O.R

Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly
Poor...???

*Mainnet is coming soon on Avive Network.*?✊

*If you notice, the mining rate has been reducing drastically for the past 1 month and this was exactly to happen to the similar project we did last year...as we draw close to mainnet, the mining rate will be reducing.*

*Continue mining guys, make sure you have up to at least 500 -1k Avive token before launch.*

*CORE was a project we did last year which made so many people millionaires but I was so pained I didn't start the project on time.*

*Imagine a project that was launched with $6 per coin and some persons were able to mine up to 8k, now do the multiplication...?*

*8,000 multiplied by $6 is over $48k which is 40 million plus in Naira. Thats what someone made from a free project.*

*It's shocking right?*?

*So many people has been privileged to get to know about this project earlier than others but they're not taking it serious.*

*Some will even be asking me are they paying weekly and I just look at them and smile.*

*See eh, if you don't have time for little things, you won't still have time for the bigger ones to come...*??

*It's a natural law, I was not the one that stated it, so I'm just trying to remind those that has given up on their mining apps.*

*Imagine when this Avive project launches at $4??*

*Now ask yourself how many have you mined so far?*

*When you see people make it in life, never envy them because they didn't get rich by accident, it's by hard work, self confidence, commitment and consistency.*

*Let's take Web3 projects serious!*⚠️

*For KYC documents, it is advisable to focus solely on;*

?INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
? NATIONAL ID *(can be original or in other forms like the DIGITAL NIN, but not paper or the one without the barcode).*
? DRIVER'S LICENSE.

*The above documents mentioned are the most accepted for KYC without any issue.*
Good luck ?

Click Here To Register

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: