?Ask Can anyone know the heart of men? Jeremiah 17:9 AMP

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
“ The heart is deceitful above all things And it is extremely sick; Who can understand it fully and know its secret motives ?
Jeremiah 17:9 AMP

A friend of mine said' A gentle man is somebody who don't know'. Like yesterday I cited Samuel's encounter with God when he endorsed Eliab. Gehazi underestimated the grace of God in Elisha when he sneaked out to take stuffs from Naaman.
In these times we need to upgrade our spiritual sight with the Holy Spirit because Jeremiah said
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
Jeremiah 17:5 KJV

You don't need to judge people by smiles, words and actions now. Do you know their hearts? Do you know them after today? Do you know then tomorrow? If one is weak now,do you know if he'll be better tomorrow? If another is good now,do you know what he'll turn out to be tomorrow? Spiritual sight solves these puzzles for you.
Everyday we go out and come in, deal with people of divers status and backgrounds. We need an upgraded divine sight to judge the motives of men right.

And to every believer we have the sense of the Holy Spirit to discern things and people whom we deal with and not judge things by fleshly psychology. This grace helped Paul to dictate the familiar spirit giving fake prophetic through a slave girl. It helped Peter to know when Ananias and his wife lied.
We need it in business, ministry, family and every activity of life to judge matters right and live with people without error or being deceived.

Prayer:

Father I open my heart and mind for your light and understanding of things supernaturally. Fill me with Your love so that I will judge matters in the Spirit and not in the flesh with a humble heart and in the truth.
Don't let me walk in blindness I receive light, understanding, revelation and wisdom of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name Amen.

May God help us constantly grow spiritually.

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: