December events is coming with guardian angels

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Emmanuel

Premium User
Oct 10, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
December Bringer Angel

“See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.*
Exodus 23:20 NIV

As you are going forward to enter into the next month. Listen you need this
Your Angel should be deployed ahead of you into the new month to activate favour,help, accept, answers, intervention, security, provision, guidance, open doors, financial channels and deliver.

Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
Hebrews 1:14 NIV

As a heir of salvation,I declare over your destiny, family and vocation

Let your angel rise into the next month ahead of you before your arrival

I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.*
Isaiah 45:2 NIV

Every evil, tragedy, terror, tears, weapons of destruction, loosed and reproach packaged in this season shall not come into your inheritance for the Lord sends His angel ahead to secure you and your family

Secondly I declare over you, you shall not struggle to enter into your inheritance and blessings by divine assistance and ordering you shall miraculously enter into prepared miracles, blessing, favour open doors, provision and elevation by the ministry of your Bringer Angel
Any man, woman and evil power who rises against you shall be slaughtered and cut off before your presence

Anyone striving for your portion shall be wiped out
For the Lord has risen for you against (the Hittites,Hivites, Amorites, Jebusites, Perizites, Canaanites,) the powers and humans occupying your inheritance to remove them and bring you in.
You will never miss out in this season

I hear this And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee .
Numbers 10:35 KJV

This is your portion in the next month

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: