Church Don't Give Up As A Youth

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Don't Give Up.

When the problems of life bombard us, we feel like all hope is lost. We tell ourselves that we can't make it. We feel like giving up. We feel like throwing in the towel.

Don't give up. Please be encouraged that our God is a deliverer, no matter what you are going through. God did not promise us a smooth ride. He said in John 16:33 KJV: " These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. "

Which means trials, troubles, and crises will come, but he will be with us to strengthen us. The Lord said in Hebrew 13:5 KJV, " I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Jeremiah 32:27 KJV Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me." Learn to pray and trust God.
There is nothing too hard for him to do. Matthew 19:26 KJV "With God, all things are possible". Philippians 4:19 KJV "But my God shall supply all need according to his riches in glory by Jesus Christ."

1 John 5:14–15 KJV says, "And this is the confidence we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us, and if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we have the petitions we desired of him."
Mark 11:24 The KJV says "Whatsoever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them".
Psalm 145:18–19 (KJV)
18. The Lord is near to all those who call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
19. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear him: he will also hear their cry and save them.
Trust God. He puts his trust in God and will never be disappointed. Romans 10:11 says, "Whosoever believeth on him shall never be ashamed."
No matter how difficult your situation may be. Trust God. Romans 12:12 encourages us to "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulations, and continue in instant prayer.
"Psalm 34:18–19 (KJV)
18 The Lord is near unto them that are of a broken heart, and he saveth such as are of a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
Feed your mind with the word of God. Walk in obedience to him, and you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8.
Don't listen to the voice of the enemy. Weed out all negativity. Replace negative thoughts with the words and promises of God. Read your Bible daily and push to pray until something happens. Have faith in God. Hebrews 11:6 KJV says, "But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
TRUST GOD. Psalms 27:14 KJV says, " Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart, wait, I can say on the Lord.
Have a blessed day

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: