Prayer Heavenly Father, I praise You as the only “I AM

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Emmanuel

Premium User
Oct 10, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
PRAYER POINTS:

Let’s Pray in Jesus’ name!

Heavenly Father, I praise You as the only “I AM.”

Abba Father, thank You for Your provision and protection over my life and household

I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re the king of kings, the Lord of lords and the I am that I am.

Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, who left all His glory in heaven, to come and die for my sin.

Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of pride in my life, in Jesus name.

Father, help me, so that pride will not make me to lose You and lose my relevance, in Jesus’ name.

Father, the grace to always recognize You and give You all the glory, openly, for every of my accomplishment in life, release upon me, in Jesus name.

Father, please, give me a humble and a contrite heart which You will not despise, at every point of my existence, in Jesus name.

Father, please, let Your Holy Spirit, take preeminence and total control over my life, utterances and destiny, in Jesus name.

Father, please, give me the grace to acknowledge You, in all my ways, because I can do nothing, by my own power, in Jesus name.

Father, please deliver me and my household from ALL evil today, in the mighty name of Jesus

Father, please visit my situation (mention your personal challenges) with Your light and make a way where there seems to be no way, in Jesus’ name. (Isaiah 43:19)

Father, please uplift my nation (mention your country) and let Your peace reign in our lands, in the mighty name of Jesus

Father, please continue to give Your son, Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and his household the grace to stand for You and continue to share edifying messages with Your children around the world, in the mighty name of Jesus

Father, bless everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast, in Jesus’ name.

Thank You, Lord, for everyone working on this community (RCCGONLINE. ORG).

Lord all those who have been rebroadcasting these prayers and declarations, give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus.

By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers. Your testimonies are undeniable in Jesus’ name.

Father, let every challenge, hindrance, and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on a daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.
( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name, I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: