?Ask How can I benefit from Divine Repositioning?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Stalwart23

Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com
Theme: Divine Repositioning

Topic: From Weeping to Garment of Praise

Text: Isaiah 61:1-3

Israel could shout after Goliath had fallen but while Goliath was still standing, David was already testifying saying I have a God who took care of a lion, I have a God who took care of a bear but as for this Goliath, he is going to fall today.

For you, sing unto Him and praise Him with your own song so that your Goliath will know he is going tonight and cannot survive tonight.

When the Lord gave the theme for this year's congress, at first I didn't quite understand, Divine repositioning. It's a big name, big word. I prefer simple languages, simple words that market women can understand but as He began to break it down, I rejoiced. When He said we are starting the very first night from weeping to garment of praise, I knew God is about to do something great.

A garment is something you wear to cover your nakedness. When what you will be wearing from now on will be praise as a garment, it's good news.
Ecclesiastes 3:1,4.
- Weeping cannot last, it's only for a season. Psalm 30:5.

Prayer
By the time the sun rises tomorrow, somebody will begin to rejoice forever. Amen

- There is a God who changes times and season, Daniel 2:20-21

- He can terminate sorrow abruptly, unexpectedly and permanently, Luke 7:11-15 (the story of the widow of nain who knew sorrow, she met Jesus and she never wept again)

Decree
You will never weep again. Amen

Weeping can be in two categories;
- You are weeping for the one weeping
- Weeping; when it is you who is weeping

Prayer
You will never know sorrow again. Amen

Within minutes, the Almighty God can bring you from the very depth of sorrow and put you on the mountain top of praises. John 11:35-45 (John 11:45, the cause of the weeping has been removed)

How long can Joy last?
If it is God that gives you Joy, the joy can last forever. Why?
Weeping may endure for a night, Joy comes in the morning.

Weeping belongs to night, Joy belongs to day. Psalm 90:4, the Almighty God can make your day last for a thousand years.

Mark 10:46-52
Baltimeaus was repositioned from darkness to light, from sickness to health, from poverty to wealth, he never begged again, from stagnation to promotion, from loneliness to becoming the talk of the town.

It wasn't how long he shouted or the prayer he prayed. It was what he said; Baltimeaus said, Jesus thou son of David. Baltimeaus eulogized Jesus, he knew Jesus was the son of David, he knew Jesus was the son of the giant killer, he knew his problem was gigantic and David was a giant killer, he knew that when Jesus father sang, the demons left the man hearing the music alone, he cried to Jesus that he is been held captive by darkness that Jesus should do what his father did. Baltimeaus knew that Jesus father, David gathered rifraffs together and turned them to mighty men in 1 Samuel 22:1-23. Baltimeaus knew Jesus father, David, He knew who Jesus was, he knew Jesus was the king of kings. Jesus heard and knew baltimeaus knew Him and He sent for baltimeaus.

You have to praise God like never before so that Jesus will know that you know Him and He will call for you to be repositioned.

If you can be grateful to God for what He has done in the past, He will do more.

The greatest evidence of pride is the inability to praise God and God resist the proud.

You cannot continue to praise Him if you are living in sin. He doesn't want your praise, Proverbs 15:8.
If you don't make up your mind to leave your sin, God does not want your praise. If you want to surrender your life to Jesus so that God can accept your praise, kindly do so now.
Ask Him to save your soul, let your blood wash away all my sins, accept me as your son.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: