Moral Lessons How can I make wise investment?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Moral Lessons and Bible Stories

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
1 Timothy 4:8 KJV

Wisest Investment​

Time given to invest in self development is never a wasted moment.
Invest in your mind, in your relationships, family, marriage, carreer, talents, potentials and gifts,in people etc. The list could go on and on.
Investment is like a farmer planting seeds with the vision of a harvest. That's why it's not a waste.
Paul said ' bodily exercise ' that's investment done on things that will give you temporal benefits. Then he showed us a greater investment using the term ' godliness ' , which is investment to build on your divine relationship, assets and inheritance.
Godliness what is it? This is the lifestyle and nature of God. Righteousness is being right and good in what you do. Godliness is greater than that. The root of God's character is love This is godlikeness and godliness Galatians 5:22-23, 1 John 4:18. This is who He is and everything about Him revolves round Love. When our investment goal is to be like Him then here and eternally we are sure and secured.
This is why Jesus said
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:37-‬40 KJV

Your activities here is it tied to His love, His glory and pleasure or just for a selfish angrandizement.

Review your life and work now and reposition yourself for a better and profitable living beyond this realm with Him.

May the Holy Ghost open your eyes to understand this truth in Jesus name Amen

Prayer
Let she'd your love anew in my heart so I can walk like you, think, see and do it like you in everything.
I receive your love , let it influence me heart and soul in Jesus name Amen

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: