Church How do I become a better christian - Psalms 139:23‭-‬24 NLT

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
Psalms 139:23‭-‬24 NLT

One of the struggles in a believer's life is NEGATIVE PERCEPTION.
Yes you are new creation in Christ. What changed in you is your spirit regenerated into a new specie of God's creation which is Christ specie of creation.
We have Angelic species, Demonic or Satanic species, Adamic species, animal and plant species but the greatest of all God's creation are the Christ species.
To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Colossians 1:27 NIV

The Christ species are Glory Carriers. They are a mystery to angels, demons, and humans. This mystery sometimes is not understood by the believer who has it in Christ.
This brings about the wrong perception you have.
Reason is, it's only your spirit that experienced this transformation at new birth. You don't see it in your body, complexion, bank account or other things. So you're finding it hard to see what God says you are.
Your heart that have been *schooled* by your environment and experiences tells you are still ordinary. Your anxious thoughts and mind also have it's infos. Going by what you have as your life data, you walk in error, trip off course and stray from God's original plans for a victorious and righteous living
Romans 12:2 then advised you to let God *school* you through His word so you can be renewed and transformed to become and manifest the Son of God that you are in Christ. This is David's secre.t See Psalm 1:1-3

Let the spirit of wisdom and revelation knowledge and the spirit of understanding and light come on you.
Let Spirit of God help you to see those lies and deceptive concepts you have embraced that is now limiting your success and speed as Christ specie ( New Creation)
Begin to see your true self from the eye lense of God in the light of His word and walk in your inheritance of abundance and glory in Jesus name Amen

Shalom

_When I use the word School as a verb, I mean to: educate, train or disciple_

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: