Bible Study How do I know my hands are blessed?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Emmanuel

Premium User
Oct 10, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
YOUR HANDS ARE BLESSED

When the sun was setting, all those who had any that were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them and healed them. (Luke 4:40)

Do you know our hands aren’t ordinary hands? Yes, they aren’t! In fact, the moment you became born again, they’re not yours anymore, but the hands of Jesus, and they’re loaded with blessings.

Learn to use your hands to bless your world and cause changes. If there’re sick people around you, stretch out your hands towards them and command them to be healed.

So, use your hands in faith today, and see miracles happening in the lives of those you touch. Glory to God!

SCRIPTURE READING

Mark 16:17-18

SAY THIS

My hands are loaded with power to heal, restore, and deliver. As I stretch them forth in faith, miracles are happening. Hallelujah!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: