Relationship How do I know this person is the right person for me

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Relationship related threads

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
The heart of who you want to marry is more important than their appearance. Know this; know peace.

Dating isn't about making someone feel special for only 2 weeks & then keeping them wondering as to what went wrong!!!

You can't loiter around the corridor of sexual immorality and stay sexually pure. Flee from the appearance of evil.

Discipline is doing what ought to be done even when you don't feel like it.

Your marriage will be empty, boring and dry when you & your spouse aren't married for a godly purpose.

Your common sense cannot discern how right or wrong your partner's heart is, you need revelational knowledge. Stay with God!‍♂️

First love are very interesting but are not always build on strong foundation.
May ur first love never make you cry.

You're an expensive personality. Stop carrying yourself like a cheap product. Your worth is the Blood of Jesus Christ. Carry yourself with pride and dignity.

Some men are not after sǝx.
Some men come to heal, repair, restore, and bring out the best in a woman.

There are many "Male Virgins" who truly love and follow, Christ. The thinking that, all men have bow to "sexual immorality" is not true.

Don't let anyone deceive you that their relationship is perfect before marriage, when actually is not. Relationship has scars.

Beware of time wasters. They will come to use you to achieve their selfish goals. Be wise & prayerful.

Allow somebody’s son to love you.
Time is going Aunty.

Love is not when a person leaves you after one or few mistakes, love is when they correct you 100 times and still decide to stay!

What's the essence of checking your partner phone and what will be ur gain?

Virginîty can't be restored once it's lost, guide yours jealously no matter what they say; God is seeing ya effort & will reward you.

I'm just saying the truth nothing but the truth.

You don't need leg-chain and waist beads to sit comfortably in your marital home, you need character and competence!.

One of the ways to marry right is to allow God (if you believe in Him) to guide you to the right person.

MOVIES have MADE MANY to BELIEVED , that MARRIAGES are PAVED with ONLY SMOOTH ROADS.

When a relationship get to this statement { Am I Your Mate}
what does that means?
Mature mind pls.

Who told you that, you are too old to get married?
Who told you that, you are too old to bear children?

Has God said anything of such, to you? If God hasn't said so, then, trust Him, and believe in His words. You must testify, in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: