Daily Devotional How do I live above shame

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Emmanuel

Premium User
Oct 10, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
MONDAY 18TH DECEMBER, 2023

Bye-Bye To Shame part 1

1 PETER 2:6-8.
6 For in Scripture it says: See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.
7 Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,
8 and, A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for.

MEDITATION SCRIPTURE:
As scripture says, Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame (Romans 10:11).*

Shame is a condition of humiliation or disgrace or disrepute. Shame reduces one to a lower standing in one's eye and the eyes of others. Shame can be directly attracted or inherit from relationship and affinity. I don't know what is happening around you right now and the negative cloud of shame that is already gathering around you. I am so excited with the promise of God in our focal scripture,
He that believe in him shall not be put to shame.

This does not mean that things that may cause shame may not happen, rather it means that even when they happen, because you are looking up to Him, He shields you and makes a way of escape for you.

The woman that was caught in adultery was already in a circle of shame. Her captors were sure they had a case against her and she cannot escape. A shameful death was awaiting her but Jesus stepped in. Her story changed, her captors and accusers were put to shame instead. In this season of hardship and global economic meltdown, there are too many embarrassing situations here and there. As parents, the enemy may target to put you to shame through your children, but the promise of God for you today is that you will not be put to shame. We are called to glory not to shame. Shame is not part of our inheritance in Christ, therefore resist that enemy that wants to impose it on you.

TURNING POINT:
Shame is not part of our inheritance in Christ, therefore resist that enemy that wants to impose it on you.*

PRAYER:
Lord, I thank You because I am delivered from shame and reproach in Jesus name, Amen.*

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
AMOS. 1,2,3; REV. 5.

YOU WILL END THIS YEAR IN GLORY AND REJOICING, AMEN!!!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: