Moral Lessons How do I take care of my own Garden of Eden Genesis 2:15 NLT

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Moral Lessons and Bible Stories

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
The Lord God placed the man in the Garden of Eden to tend and watch over it.
Genesis 2:15 NLT

Each one of us has an Eden given to us by God. Each person's garden has features:
✓Beauty and glory
✓Productive power, sweetness and abundance
✓ Zoe Life - The presence of God in it and the tree of life
✓Spring and flowing streams of blessing , resources and wealth packed in it
✓It is a free zone of possibilities
✓It also has a test and a boundary- tree of knowledge of good and evil

Why are you in it? The purpose is to tend and watch it . It is your Eden. Like I said we all have individual Edens.
The verb tend has vanities of meaning:
(to look after) care for, minister, nurse, see to, take care of
(to accompany as an assistant) guard, look after, watch.
Your dreams, vision, passion, aspirations, strength, purpose and calling in life gives a clear picture of what your garden should be and there God has put you. It could be a job or a ministry to you
You're planted in it to *tend and watch* it. This is your full job description:
Nurse . Brood on it in its nesting stage, hatch it and nurture it
Care: Give it rapt attention to see to it's healthy development
Minister: Service it, maintain it from getting worn and keep it fit for fruitfulness and productivity
Watch : Guard, monitor and keep vigilance against unwanted elements, destructive agents and wrong company like the subtle serpents.
And be sensitive to know your help meets of destiny, those who are planted in your garden to assist your purpose in it.
Finally be always present in His presence i.e learn to walk and work with God in the garden in order to fulfill the purpose for planting you in your Eden. Because switching off from His presence means deatth

Let's pray :
Father give me insight and understanding of the garden of purpose and ministry where I belong so I can be a blessing to my generation
Help me to discern my Help meets and destiny partners and to spot the serpentine agents who deceptively creep in as friends and supporters to kill, steal and destroy
I receive grace and wisdom from you to be successful and faithful. Thank you Father for this timely word. In Jesus name, Amen

I declare your day fruitful with favours.

Serpents sent to corrupt you be roasted by fire
in Jesus name Amen

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: