Spirituality How will I cope with sexual urges during Courtship?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
While praying a while back before heading for a vigil, the Holy Spirit whispered something to me.

"Do you know why many young Men/Women struggle with maintaining sexual Purity in relationships and can't stay in a Relationship without sex?"

I knew the answer would follow so I kept quiet.

"Because they're Prayerless" he added.
Prayer has a way of numbing flesh and its appetites.

Praying Men are hardly Sinning Men.

You can't genuinely stay in God's presence tonguing for 1-2 hours daily and find it easy to Fornicate. Na Lie.

How do People who stay in relationships without sex even for years despite seeing each other daily do it?

Apart from being cautious and keeping boundaries, they die in God's presence, Praying and Fasting, because even discipline won't be enough to conquer flesh.

"Sir, I keep falling even after vowing not to do it again with my girlfriend"

Oga, go and find a room and lock yourself there in prayer till that Lust dies.

"Sir, I can't help myself"

Aunty, go and find a quiet place and pray away lust from your life

You're Sinning because you're not Praying.

Spiritual Laziness and Hypocrisy will birth Immorality

People who are in Relationships without sex don't have two heads, they get sexual urges too, they're not IMPOTENT, they just hold on by prayer to the one who is OMNIPOTENT.

My generation, shall we pray? Or shall we be prey?

Soneone once asked Me

"How did you cope with sexual urges during your Courtship?"

"How did you handle the fire of lust?"

The answer was simple,

I was burning for God, so I couldn't burn for lust.

You CAN NOT burn for both..

YOU CAN'T.

If you don't burn bright and hard for God, and do so genuinely, you WILL burn for lust..

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: