Church I am thirsty for God's grace and mercy

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
My heart yearns for Jesus. I am thirsty for His grace and mercy. I am hungry for every word of His mouth.

Deuteronomy 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Having been blessed with something to eat, but only the word of God can satisfy my hunger! The Word became flesh and dwelt within us. He fills the belly and quench the my thirst.

In His, is that the life and life is the light of men. He fills my heart with goodness, the goodness of that brings life in the valley of dry bones.

Christ, My Lord, My God!

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

AMEN

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: