sports Is Anthony Joshua's triumph against a less experienced Parker evidence that he is superior to Deontay Wilder?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Sports thread

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Well not at all, though. Though people's perspectives may vary, I don't believe boxing operates in that manner.

However, considering that Anthony Joshua fought the same Parker in 2018, it does demonstrate that, in this case, employing conventional opponent analysis benefits Joshua.
biblestudyforum.com_Deontay Wilder.jpg
What the "upset" from last night shows is that Wilder may be finished as a boxing power. Other professionals have grown accustomed to his one-dimensional, trigger-happy style, and he has become extremely predictable.

However, one may contend that Parker has become better while Wilder has become worse since 2018. Parker clearly had the better of timing in this bout, but the truth may lie somewhere in the middle. However, it seems that Tyson Fury has stolen something from Wilder, as his self-assurance has vanished. Following those two devastating and aging losses to Tyson Fury, he has degraded into a mere shell of a warrior.

But I've always thought that Wilder was a little bit overdone.
He has always been a one-trick pony to the skilled eye, and if you can stay away from his powerful right hand, he doesn't offer much else to the game. You have to give Wilder credit for having a respectable chin as he copied some of Parker's most notable moves.

Ultimately, I believe Parker could have and ought to have stopped Wilder if he had been a stronger body puncher. He repeatedly left Wilder stunned with overhand rights and proceeded to deliver the same highlight-reel strike. If he had changed his strategy to strike downstairs, as Fury did, would he have been able to get Wilder out of there?

Have You Read: A journalist asks Cristiano Ronaldo: Why does your mother still live with you?

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: