Church Is beauty a vain thing? Proverbs 31:30 AMP

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Stalwart23

Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com
Charm and grace are deceptive, and [superficial] beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the Lord [reverently worshiping, obeying, serving, and trusting Him with awe-filled respect], she shall be praised.
Proverbs 31:30 AMP

What trends in our time is appearance, outlook, packaging, self carriage and good looking. In fact that's one of the criterion that gave David the job in the palace.
The first time I went for a job interview, my dressing, appearance, carriage and communication were what I was told to work on or else I would fail. At one of those interviews,my boss told me that my carriage and boldness in communication made me to succeed
When I introduced my wife to my Dad,he said he is endorsing my choice based on beauty.
All these are good but in the above scripture, what God is after is integrity and godliness. He told Samuel:
When they arrived, Samuel took one look at Eliab and thought, “Surely this is the Lord’s anointed!” But the Lord said to Samuel, “Don’t judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart .”
1 Samuel 16:6‭-‬7 NLT

We may approve, endorse and qualify you going by our standards but does the Most High approve you? Can He say of you with an endorsing comment like this:
And a voice from heaven said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy .”
Matthew 3:17 NLT

Do you bring him joy, pleasure which is the purpose of our creation?
Can He boast of like Job:
Then the Lord asked Satan, “Have you noticed my servant Job? He is the finest man in all the earth. He is blameless—a man of complete integrity. He fears God and stays away from evil.”
Job 1: ‬8 NLT
Can God bear you witness for integrity, holiness and uprightness.
As you pursue packaging for excellence, good carriage for acceptance, better skills for greater results remember integrity sustains and preserves you in every season and in eternity.
A God fearing person,who can find? May it be found in you

Think about these

Father give us the grace to walk in integrity and fear of God. Help to develop strong discipline against evil. Uphold us in this age of full of sin and pollution in Jesus name Amen.

Shalom.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: