Spirituality Is it good to get tired of doing what is good

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
Galatians 6:9 NLT

David advised us not fret ourselves because of the wicked when he prospers in his evil schemes. Seeing their easy progress many times discourages the pursuit of integrity in life but our focal scripture this morning says ' Don't be tired living in the integrity of heart' God who sees you will in due time reward your faithfulness in doing it right.
The earth has been program according Genesis 8:22
As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night.”
Genesis 8:22 NLT

into a default system of reward. No evil power changes it. It may linger or tarry but surely when it's due, it will begin to deliver it harvest of reward present, generational and eternal. No mortal escapes it. This is why the apostle Paul warns
Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant.
Galatians 6:7 NLT

Be a wise farmer in life. I have personally seen this happen in my own family how people have finally reaped of their evil and also seen those who lived in integrity been rewarded good, they and their generation by God's default system of just reward

Prayer
Lord I choose to be a wise farmer in integrity. Help me with the grace of patience to remain steadfast in faith in integrity and doing it right both in conduct and my vocation
I truly repent of any area I foolishly sowed evil seed in life. Have mercy on me and forgive me. I plead for the atoning blood of Jesus Christ to wash me
Let every voice of condemnation be silenced by the blood of Jesus Christ
I declare that my harvest of good works shall not be hijacked or diverted by evil forces from my past or my foundation.
I declare my harvest secured by the blood of Jesus and the faithfulness of my heavenly Father in Jesus name

Shalom

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: