Cyber Security Is it possible for someone to find me using my phone number?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Cyber Security related thread

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Regretfully, the answer is indeed. Anyone with your phone number can stalk you and track down your exact whereabouts, from finding your actual location to discovering personal details. Determining whether or not your phone is being tracked or monitored is also quite difficult.

Can a phone that is turned off be tracked?​

When a phone is turned off, it ceases communicating with mobile towers, making it harder to trace. When it is turned back on, though, the internet or service provider can display the previous location.

What distinguishes GPS tracking from GSM tracking?​

Real-time tracking of the user's location is done using a digital map. Through data calls, GSM works to gather and transfer data from a central unit. In contrast, GPS uses three to four of the 24 satellites in orbit to gather data about a given position.

How can I get a free location check for my phone?​

Yes, it is possible to track the position of a cell phone for free. Find My Device, Google Maps, Samsung SmartThings Find, and Find My are a few examples. These methods are free to use in helping you find a missing phone.

How can I stop someone from tracking my phone?​

Turn off the location settings on Android:
Launch the "App Drawer" program.
Go to the "Settings."
Select "Location."
You should type "Google Location Settings" there.
Turn off "Location History" and "Location Reporting."
You can also select "Delete Location History" to remove all previous tracking data.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: