?Ask Is it preferable to have a domain registration payment for several years plan or just pay for a year?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Is it preferable to have a domain registration active for several years?

Hi there,

Regarding domain name renewals, I'm at a crossroads and would really value your advice. In terms of domain name renewals, is it preferable to renew annually or several years in advance? I'm asking since my domain supplier informed me via email that the cost to renew a domain is going up.

Your opinions and experiences on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

Is it preferable to have a domain registration active for several years?

Hi there,

Regarding domain name renewals, I'm at a crossroads and would really value your advice. In terms of domain name renewals, is it preferable to renew annually or several years in advance? I'm asking since my domain supplier informed me via email that the cost to renew a domain is going up.

Your opinions and experiences on this topic would be greatly appreciated!
Purchasing a domain name for several years at a time is frequently less expensive than registering it for just one year.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: