Moral Lessons Is Unity and Forgiveness important in our daily life?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Moral Lessons and Bible Stories

Stalwart23

Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com
“This boy was carrying his dead brother on his back to bury him In Japan, during the war.
IMG-20240109-WA0037.jpg
A soldier noticed him and asked him to throw away the dead child so that he would not get tired.

The boy replied: He's not heavy, that's my brother!" The soldier understood and broke down in tears. Since then, this image has become a symbol of unity in Japan. Let this be our motto too in 2024 : "He's not heavy. He's my brother... She's my sister!" If he falls, raise him up. If he backslides, restore him If he gets tired, help him.

If he needs support, stand with him, If he makes a mistake, correct him! And if the world abandons him, then carry him like God has been carrying you, He surely is not heavy.

Because he is my brother or she is my sister!". Look out for one another! Stay Blessed.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: