Daily Devotional Israelites were considered holy and the Gentiles unholy

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
"And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. Leviticus 20:26"

Devotion : In the Old Testament, the Israelites were separated unto God; the Almighty God made the Israelites His children and considered the other nations to be Gentiles. The Israelites were considered holy and the Gentiles unholy or unclean. In the New Testament, Christians are called the children of God, that is, those who have made Jesus Christ their Savior and Lord. These Christians are separated unto God as a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and a special people (1 Peter 2:9). Our Father wants us to be conscious of who we are in Him and to live a holy life for Him so that He can boast of us. We don't have to intermingle with the world; if we love with the world, the love of the Father is not in us (1 John 2:15). We have been called out of the world to shine as the lights to the world, so let us be proud to say we are holy instead of saying we are sinners saved by grace. We are no longer sinners but righteous. Hallelujah!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: