Bible Verses List of Bible Verses on Thanksgiving

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Bible Verses

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Thanksgiving Scriptures: Expressing Sincere Appreciation to God These inspired verses of thankfulness from the Bible give us hope and demonstrate the actual meaning of Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving, or any other time of the year, makes it very simple to become so wrapped up in our to-do list and activities that we neglect to pause and consider the true meaning of the occasion. Spend a moment reflecting on all the blessings God has bestowed upon you while reading these Thanksgiving-themed Bible verses!

Consider saying a silent prayer of thanksgiving to God for all the blessings in your life, either at the dinner table or in your heart as you read these verses.

Here are some of our favorite verses from the Bible that encourage us to give thanks to God for all of the blessings we get. These verses provide a genuine means of thanking God for all of His blessings. You will discover that the more you reflect on these ageless principles, the more aware you become of all the many blessings, large and small, that are all around you. May these verses from the Bible assist you in developing and maintaining a heart full of gratitude throughout all the stages of life!

Best Bible Verses for Thanksgiving​

Psalm 107:1 reads: "Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!"

Psalm 7:17 reads: "I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High."

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus," says 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

Philippians 4:6 reads: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body," says Colossians 3:15. And express gratitude."

Colossians 4:2 - Keep up your consistent prayer life, being alert and grateful in it.

Psalm 28:7 says, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; I trust in him and am helped; my heart rejoices and I give him thanks through my song."

Psalms 95:1-3 Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 3 For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Psalms 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Psalms 7:17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Psalms 9:1 1 I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

Jeremiah 33:11 the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying, “Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good; his love endures forever.” For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,’ says the LORD.

Psalms 106:1 Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: