Bible Verses List of Thanksgiving Psalms and Scripture Quotations

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Bible Verses

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
It is customary for families to get together around the table for Thanksgiving to share a delicious feast that includes turkey and pumpkin pie. Christian families gather to pray together in gratitude for God's blessings and the food before it is served. There is no shortage of motivation to express gratitude in the book of Psalms.

Fascinating historical tidbit about Thanksgiving: Long before the Thanksgiving meal became a formal event in 1620, people frequently offered prayers of gratitude. To express their appreciation and thank God for their first crop, the Pilgrims turned to the Bible. Samuel's "setting," or the Ebenezer Stone, has also been linked to the tradition of gratitude. "No matter what happens, always be thankful for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus," is how the Bible puts it. First Thessalonians 5:18.

It is said that King David wrote more than 100 Psalms. Praise for God's kindness is the Psalms' overarching theme. Nearly all Psalms conclude with praise and thanksgiving to God, even those that begin with sadness and wrath.

The Psalms invite the reader to engage in the expression of gratitude, either by example or instruction. Use these Thanksgiving Psalms to thank God before dinner or to write notes to family and friends. Express your sincere thankfulness to God for all of his favors!

The Thanksgiving Psalms
We've gathered our favorite Thanksgiving Psalms to help us remember and be thankful for God's kindness. Scriptures on gratitude and Bible passages about thankfulness abound in God's Word, and they can foster a joyful life. The Psalms are filled with especially potent sayings about finding blessings in every situation and offering thanks—this is the power of thankfulness.

Psalm 7:17
I will praise the name of the Most High, the Lord, and give him thanksgiving for his righteousness.

28:7 Psalm
The Lord is my strength and my shield; I put my trust in him and receive assistance; my heart rejoices and I thank him through singing.
Psalm 50:14–15
"Acknowledge God with thanksgiving, keep your word to the Almighty, and come to me in times of need; I will deliver you and you will respect me."

Psalm 69:30
I shall extol God with thankfulness and sing praises to his name.

Psalm 95
Let Us Sing Praise Songs: Come, let us give thanks to the LORD and let us shout with pleasure at the rock that is our salvation! Let us enter his presence in gratitude; Let us give him thanks and praise with happy voices! Because the LORD is greater than all other gods and a magnificent God. The earth's depths and the summits of the mountains are in his hands. He created the water, and his hands shaped the land that is dry. Come, let us kneel before the LORD, our Creator, and let us worship and bow down! He is our God, and we are the sheep in his care, the people in his pasture. Do not harden your hearts today if you hear his voice, as you did at Meribah and the day of Massah in the wilderness. even though your dad had seen my work, when they put me to the test and the proof. I detested that generation for forty years, saying, "They are a people who have not known my ways, and they go astray in their hearts." In my rage, I so vowed, "They shall not enter my rest."

Psalm 34:1–8
I will continually praise the Lord, and I will declare his glory. I will exalt the Lord, and the oppressed should hear and be glad. Join me in praising the Lord; let's lift up his name. When I prayed to the Lord, he heard me and allayed my concerns. His gaze brightens everyone around him; shame never shadows their features. The Lord heard the poor man's call and delivered him from all of his problems. Those who fear the Lord are delivered by his angel, who camps around them. Experience the goodness of the Lord; those who seek refuge in him are blessed.

Psalm 103:1–6
Bless the LORD, O my spirit, and everything that resides within me; praise his name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget all of his benefits. He is the one who heals all of your ailments, forgives all of your transgressions, brings you out of the pit, crowns you with unwavering love and mercy, and satisfies you with good so that your youth is restored like that of an eagle. For everyone who is oppressed, the LORD accomplishes justice and righteousness.

Psalm 107:1
Oh, praise the Lord, for he is good, and his unwavering love never ends!

Psalm 107:15–22
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unwavering love and his marvelous deeds toward all of humanity! For he splits the iron bars in two and smashes the bronze doors. Some were foolish due to their wicked behavior, and as a result of their transgressions, they experienced suffering; they detested all food, and they got dangerously close to the gates of death. Then, in their anguish, they cried out to the LORD, and he answered them. He delivered them from their impending devastation, healed them, and sent out his word. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unwavering love and his marvelous deeds. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unwavering love and his marvelous deeds toward all of humanity! And let them give offerings of gratitude and sing joyful songs about his deeds!

Psalm 116:12–19
For all that the LORD has done for me, what should I give him? In front of all of God's people, I will raise the cup of salvation, invoke the name of the LORD, and make my vows to him. The death of his saints is precious in the sight of the LORD. I am the son of your maidservant, O LORD, and I am your servant. I'm no longer bound by you. I will invoke the name of the LORD and present to you the sacrifice of gratitude. In the courts of the LORD's house, in your midst, Jerusalem, I will present my vows to the LORD in front of all of his people. Give thanks to the LORD!

Psalm 136
His Unwavering Love Never Dies: Give thanks to the LORD because he is wonderful and his love is unwavering and unending. Give thanks to the God of gods, whose unwavering love knows no end. Give thanks to the Lord of lords for his unwavering love that endures forever; to him who alone is able to perform great feats; to him who created the heavens by understanding; to him who spread out the earth above the waters; to him who created the great lights; to the sun for ruling over the day; to the moon and stars for ruling the night; and to all of them for their unwavering love that endures forever.

the moon and stars to rule the night, for his unwavering love always lasts; to him who killed Egypt's firstborn, for his unwavering love always lasts; and to him who led Israel out of them, for his unwavering love always remains; with a strong hand and an outstretched arm, for his unwavering love always remains;

To the one who split the Red Sea in two, whose unwavering love endures forever; to the one who forced Israel to pass through its middle, whose unwavering love endures forever; but who overthrew Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea, whose unwavering love endures forever; to the one who guided his people through the wilderness, whose unwavering love endures forever; to the one who toppled powerful kings, whose unwavering love endures forever; to Sihon, the Amorite king, and Og, the king of Bashan, whose unwavering love endures forever; and gave their land as a legacy, unwavering love endures forever; a heritage to Israel his servant, a legacy to his servant Israel, for his unwavering love never fades. It is he who cares for all living things because his unwavering love never ends. It is he who remembered us in our lowly situation and delivered us from our enemies because his unwavering love never ends. Give thanks to the God of heaven for his unwavering love never ends.

Psalm 111
Give thanks to the Lord. In the assembly and in the council of the upright, I shall joyfully proclaim the name of the Lord. The Lord's works are great, and everyone who appreciates them muses over them. His acts are magnificent and glorious, and his justice never fades. The Lord is kind and merciful, and he has made his wonders remembered. He sustains those who dread him with food, and he never forgets his vow. By giving them the lands of other countries, he has demonstrated to his people the strength of his creations. His handiwork is dependable and righteous, and his commandments are all reliable. They are performed in loyalty and uprightness, entrenched for all eternity. He offered atonement for His name is holy and great, and he gave his people redemption and established his covenant for all time. Wisdom begins with fear of the Lord; those who walk in his ways have good insight. He deserves unending gratitude.

Psalm 92:1-4
To the sound of the harp and the ten-stringed lyre, we should thank the LORD and sing to your name, O Most High, announcing your faithfulness at night and your love in the morning. I rejoice at the work of your hands because you, LORD, please me with your works. How magnificent are your ideas and how great are your workmanship, LORD!

Psalm 89:1-2
I will extol the great love of the Lord forever, and I will declare your faithfulness to all future generations with my lips. I will proclaim that you have proven your fidelity in heaven itself, and that your love endures forever.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: