Make Money Palm pay 10k - free ₦10,000 Bonus earn huge step by step guide

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

BSF

Aug 31, 2023
Leki Logos
biblestudyforum.com
If you are not a lazy person to do just simple registration then you make lot of money from Palm pay. Legit and simple way to earn passive income. All you need is to follow instructions

IMG-20231127-WA0029.jpg
✅ Get a sim you have not used to register Palm Pay it can be your Mum, Dad or siblings number. It can be yours as well. Just make sure it is not registered on Palm Pay before

✅ Update your Palm Pay app on play store and don't sign up yet.

✅ If you have account before log out, update the app and get a new sim for registeration

✅ After having all these in place, reply with Ready to my DM. It means you are ready to make extra 10K on Palm Pay as well

NOTE :- No BVN is required, No registration Fee, No scam, No NIN

Just follow instructions and you get your 10K

Do you have your new number and updated palmpay app ready?

IMG-20231127-WA0032.jpg
Just today. You can research about it. Very legit from Palm Pay ‍♀️... I earn why some just do the watching. Until you take action you'll not grow financially. It's not about what you think but it's about the action you took. No action no results simple... Life is action and action is life.✍️

IMG-20231127-WA0043.jpg
Once you receive ₦100 then know you're qualified for your 10k bonus too. I will tell you what to do to grab it.

Go and sign in with the number
Use RWZS6689 as your invitation code
Let me know once you are done
Once you sign in go to airtime click on 100 and then click on 0.0 you'll be credited with 100 airtime.
Let me know once you are done so that we can proceed to the next step
Screenshot once you are done.

Registration Link below

RWZS6689

When you are done.
Go to profile fill in your real picture on your profile

Verify your email

Lastly
Go to Me
Click on your name
Then click on authentication
to bind your account number with palmpay
Just your account number
This process is for you to have a verified and real palmpay account to be eligible.

Go to win big in the home page.
Screenshot_20231127-203242.jpg
Palm pay registration link below

https://link.palmpay.com/7cY2a

Last edited by a moderator:

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: