• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Website Traffic related thread

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Hi there, everyone.
I would like to use paid or keyword-focused WordPress plugins to get my site listed on Google's first page.
Could someone please advise me on the initial stages to get my new blog ranked? I want to get its keywords into the top 10 in a matter of month, not months.

Hi there, everyone.
I would like to use paid or keyword-focused WordPress plugins to get my site listed on Google's first page.
Could someone please advise me on the initial stages to get my new blog ranked? I want to get its keywords into the top 10 in a matter of month, not months.
Don't tie your activities to a schedule; they could take a month or six months. since it is dependent upon the volume of keyword searches and keyword competition. So make an effort to keep up your SEO efforts.

This is where an original and new article will come in handy. Write about subjects that have never been written about or try to use some original content.

To make your content worthwhile to read, try to determine what queries people are asking most frequently regarding WordPress plug-ins.

There are chances of reaching the top 10 for some keywords in the short term.
You can get to the top in days or weeks if it's a low competition keyword, but such keyword don't bring much visitors. That's why there's no competition for them.

It would be possible within a short period of time to rank well for some medium competition keywords, but besides analyzing the keywords and competition, choosing the article topic carefully, you also need some links.
Get some references from other authorities in your field, perhaps other bloggers. Check out the blogger outreach service from FatJoe for this. They have a good list of sites where they can place articles, among which I'm sure they have some in your niche.

Usually, middle and low competition keywords don't have many backlinks, and if you create some good ones, your articles will surely get a good boost, reaching the top.

Last edited:

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: