Bible Study What are the mystery of Demons?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
MYSTERY OF DEMONS

EXPLANATION THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

Warning ⚠: [ THIS SERMON IS FULL OF UNBELIEVABLE WRITINGS SO AFTER YOU ARE DONE READING KINDLY FAST OR PRAY TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS SERMON]

PRAYERS: FATHER WE WORSHIP YOUR NAME, WE PROFESS YOUR MERCY TO THE WORLD, MAY YOU BE LIFTED HIGH IN JESUS NAME, HELP HAS MANY THAT WILL READ TO UNDERSTAND AND BE FREE FROM SINFUL TENDENCIES FOR IN JESUS NAME I HAVE PRAYED AMEN!!! EBENEZER.

AYONS AGO THERE WAS A WAR IN HEAVEN,WHY , BECAUSE AN ANGEL NAMED LUCIFER TURNED SOME OTHER ANGLES AGAINST THEIR CREATOR...........

there was once an angel in heaven named Lucifer, beautiful in glory and endued with wisdom, in fact his wisdom supervises every other wisdom. You see in the creation of God the holy spirit played an important rule, so while Lucifer was in heaven, the holy spirit always give him all manner of wisdom none has wisdom like him except the GODHEAD. Read: Ezekiel 28:13-17 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. If you read closely you will see that it is written thou anointed cherub that covereth, while Lucifer was deceiving some of the angels, he as a cherub deceive also some of the seraphims( second legions of angels as mentioned in the bible) and seraphims are more stronger than cherubims, so Lucifer now known and called Satan is not the most strongest in his kingdom, he rule over them because he has wisdom, the first earth Lucifer dominated it, the first earth not this one we live in, there was first earth before this one was created and a government rule over the first earth. Do you think Lucifer only think that thought in his heart only!? He was also putting it to work. Read: Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:. Lucifer was so endued with wisdom that he knows that the stars of God where too little for him to excel above. Now note that the stars of God are not the angles but the saints and righteous souls on the first earth. The people of the first earth understand spiritual things more than us....... OK let me stop here so that I won't get some more confuse.

NOW TO OUR TOPIC: Now when Lucifer and his angels where cast out from heaven, all the cherub with him( Lucifer) were naked including him( Lucifer) but the seraphims with him were not naked because they had bodies.....
Now when Satan wanted to come into the new earth, he had a negotiation with the seraphims.

Now note that Satan is not a demon but a principalitie. There are different between evil spirits, principalities and demons. I will tell us the different between principalities and demons but evil spirits I won't tell us about.

The seraphims which Lucifer deceived are the demons and cherubims are the principalities. Principalities don't have body but naked, but demons has body, a principalitie needs to enter a something before he( principalitie) can use that thing, but a demon will not enter into the thing, what he will do is that he will manipulate the authority of that thing from the spiritual realm.

In that garden Eden what happened is that , the serpent that came to eve was not a demon but a principalitie named Satan the devil, do you know that none was able to do that job( decieve) other than Satan??? And Satan using a serpent signify it was him. Because serpent is the wisest animal Jesus him self affirm that when he said in the book of
Matthew 10:16
...............be ye therefore wise as serpents.....
Now when man had eaten the fruit the demon began to manipulate the authority of man from the spiritual realm and Satan now began to send principalities to the world of man to colonize the territories in the realm of man, demons are princess not messager( read my sermon titled: mystery of angles). Satan need body before he can deceive man that is why he entered that serpent, and this serpent was not mention till Jesus was tempted after then we will later see this serpent in the book of revelation. Read.Isaiah 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. This verse proves that one: when Lucifer was cast out, he was not cast to the earth but to hell( a dominated prince who also fell, a seraphim).

Let me mention some dominant prince who fell and became like a world on it own, I will not mention their name in heaven but what their known as.

1: death .
2: hell .
3: famine.
4: war .

Two: it proves that satan was naked and worms were make his covering.

SO IF YOU SEE A POSSESS PERSON TRY TO KNOW IF IT IS A DEMON OR A PRINCIPALITIE. Principalitie stay in the body of that person but demon don't stay in the person body but manipulate the persons authority, A MAD MAN IS NOT POSSESS WITH A PRINCIPALITIE BUT A DEMON.

Now note: the everlasting fire Jesus mentioned in the book of Matthew 25:41 is different from hell, God did not create hell. God did not create lack of fire for humans but for all the angels that ever trespass his commandments. Hell fire is not everlasting but lack of fire is everlasting

SPEECH: BRETHREN I CAN'T GO MORE THEN THIS I WILL BE STOPPING HERE, MOST THINGS AM NOT PERMITTED TO SPEAK UNTO ALL .

Shalom !!! Shalom !!!

Prayers : father guide everyone that has read , oh father don't allow the evil one to touch them as they have read this message, oh God keep them Lord in Jesus name, Amen.

Prayers: Oh Lord help me to understand your word and keep me so that I will not be Satans Vitim in Jesus name, oh Lord deliver me from sin and help me to live above it, in Jesus name.Amen .

Please pray your personal pray or fast please.
Shalom, I love you all.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: