?Ask What are ways to receive healing?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

The seed of healing​

There is a very significant key to receiving healing or anything else from the Lord. You simply MUST BELIEVE the Word of God.

You MUST BELIEVE that the Word of God is unchanging FACT and TRUTH and make the personal choice to obey it and act on it.

Matthew 8:13 NKJV "Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour."

The centurion told Jesus that the Lord did not need to come to his house. He told Jesus to "just speak the Word and my servant will be healed."

The Word of God is alive and POWERFUL, and it is activated by faith, believing. Yahweh is the Word of God (John 1:1). Jesus, Yeshua is the Word of God in the fesh (John 1:14). The Holy Spirit, Rauch Ha-kodesh, is the Word of God in Spirit form (1 John 5:7).

When you pray, believing that the Word of God is unchanging FACT and TRUTH and you make the choice to obey it and act on it, you release the Godhead to ACT on your behalf.

We plant the seed of healing by faith: believing that the Word of God is unchanging FACT and TRUTH and making the personal choice to obey it and act on it, by speaking the Word of God!

The seed of the Word of God contains everything within itself to bring forth a harvest.

Matthew 9:28 NKJV "And when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.”

When the blind men told Jesus that they BELIEVED in Him: "Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.” And their eyes were opened.”

They were healed according to their faith, their ability to BELIEVE in Jesus.

Mark 9:23 NKJV "Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things possible to him who believes.”

Mark 11:23-24 NKJV "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but BELIEVES THAT THOSE THINGS HE SAYS will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you will have them."

John 4:50-51 NKJV "Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your son lives.” So the man BELIEVED THE WORD THAT JESUS SPOKE to him, and he went his way. And as he was now going down, his servants met him and told him, saying, “Your son lives!”

We MUST BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD!

Now let's look at our ability to BELIEVE, our ability to have faith.

We are a three part being. We are #1 a spirit that lives in a #2 flesh body and we have a #3 soul. Our soul is made up of our mind, emotions and will. In order for you and I to operate in strong faith, all three of these must get in line with the Word of God. We know from scripture that there is power in agreement.

Matthew 18:19-20 NKJV “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

Amos 3:3 NKJV "Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?"

All three parts of our human Nature: Spirit, soul, and body must get in agreement with the Word of God. Our spirit, soul and body have a part to play in making our faith work.

We need to feed our spirit with the Word of God in order to build up "spiritual, God kind, of faith."

We must focus our minds on things that are above. Colossians 3:2 NKJV "Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth." We do this by renewing our minds to the Word of God.

Romans 12:2 NKJV "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

We also build up our spirit and increase our ability to believe by praying in the Holy Spirit, another tongue.

Jude 1:20 NKJV "But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit."

We do this so our flesh, our body will do the will of God. God’s Word is His WILL for us.

When our mind is renewed to the Word of God and our spiritual strength is built up by reading, studying, meditating on the Word of God and we begin to speak the Word of God; they will take control of our flesh, our physical bodies.

We train our bodies, bring them in line with the Word of God, by getting our spirit and soul firmly entrenched in the Word of God.

When our three part, triune person, is in line with the Word of God, we will be unstoppable in the Kingdom of God.

We must make the personal choice to obey the Word of God.

Royal Friends, we must endeavor to do this. This will truly make us believers! When we believe, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

Mark 9:23 NKJV "Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things possible to him who believes.”

I hope this word incourages you and stimulates you to feed your spirit with the Word of God and renew your mind to the Word of God.

If you need to repent (uproot the seeds of sin that you have sown): turn from your sin, disobedience to the Word of God, and turn back to God, and make the choice to obey His Word; then ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus, do it! Forgive everyone who has ever harmed you; forgive yourself for the hurt that you have done to others and to the heart of God.

Pastor Glenn Harrison
Author: "Two Wheels for Heaven"

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: