Poems/Poetry What are your thoughts on poetry, and why?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
I must admit that I have strong feelings about this question.

For me, poetry is the key to happiness. Happiness and poetry are synonymous in my mind. Every time I sit down to write a poem, it's as though a certain energy flows through my entire being and gathers into the lines of my poem.

Poetry has grown to be so special to me that it seems to pour words from my heart and soul onto paper whenever I feel inspired to write something. My first writing, when I was probably 12 or 13 years old, said, "Be quiet and be patient, everything is right here." (Kind of like teenage thinking).

Even as I write these lines, I have no idea where the words are coming from, but it makes me really happy (it's like my dopamine thing). My writing approach changed over time, and I ultimately made the decision to use my writing to effect change. Now, I'm ready to take a step toward my next big leap.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: