?Ask What is a list of traffic-generating strategies for my newly launched blog?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

How Did My Website Get 1,325,223 Views?​

I received about 728,813 page views on my website in September of 2021, compared to 1,325,223 this year.

This is a screen grab of my dashboard for Google Analytics:
traffic-generating strategy.jpg
Here are my top three strategies:

1. Distribution of Content:

That's my go-to growth hack tactic. To gain as much exposure as possible, you can produce a single piece of content and distribute it around the internet. This tactic is known as the "Traffic Explosion Method" by me. For instance:

After making a video for YouTube about a certain subject, I put it to this tunnel:

Videos on YouTube, Blog Posts, Medium Articles, Social Media Posts, Quora Space Posts, and Forum Posts.

2. Adjacent Initiatives

Creating a tool website as a side project is one of the best decisions you will ever make! I constantly strive to start side projects because, when done well, they have a tremendously positive growth effect.
For instance, I manage several side projects, including largefilesender, fastdomainer, and seoanalyzer.

Codecanyon offers tool sites that you can purchase and white-label. Alternately, you may create your own tool entirely. Your imagination and niche will determine this!

Advice: To improve backlinks and signals to your main domain, you can host the tool on a subdomain.

3. Traffic from Google Search

Google Search Traffic_biblestudyforum.jpg
Allow me to impart 3 powerful secrets to you that will revolutionize the SEO landscape!

Competitor Keywords By Traffic: Make a list of your rivals and use tools to identify low-competition keywords that you can easily outrank them for.
Content Analysis Tool from Frase.io: This tool provides you with a comprehensive report based on data from your Google Search Console, which aids in identifying keywords that are simple to rank for.
Backlink builders: Making a list of possible websites that could link to you is the first step in building backlinks the right way. Next, consider what kind of material would be most beneficial for those websites.
Locate backlinkers first, then!

I hope this is useful.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: