What is Bible Telling Us About God's Mercy Romans 9:15

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Romans 9: 15 For HE saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of GOD that sheweth mercy.

If only we knew what GOD'S MERCIES really mean, maybe we'd have longed for it and appreciated it much better...

Do you even know that GOD'S MERCIES mean a lot of things depending on the situation...

Sometimes, it could be defined by what it offers per time, for example it is written...

Psalm 68:20 Our GOD is the GOD of salvation; And to GOD the LORD belong escape from death. (NKJV)

In the aforementioned, GOD'S MERCIES extended via escape from death... I can say for a fact that on more than one occasion, I've experienced GOD'S MERCIES in terms of escape(s) from death...

GOD'S MERCIES is what raise standards against your enemies whenever they attack, as it is written...

Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and *HIS* glory from the rising of the sun. *When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the SPIRIT of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.*

We can go on and on for days on what GOD'S MERCIES mean and or stand for, but one part that I must share among many others...

GOD'S MERCIES sometimes means GRACE and as such it has great power to release everything that *GOD'S GRACE* can offer, this is the assurance that I have in GOD that I will be rich, because it is written...

2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, that, though HE was rich, yet for your sakes HE became poor, that ye through HIS poverty might be rich.

GOD'S MERCIES
will make GOD'S GRACE activated and effective in your life, but ONLY GOD* has 100% right to *HIS MERCIES...

With GOD'S MERCIES operational in your life, it does not matter whether you deserve it or not, whether you qualify for it or not... etc!

All that matters is GOD'S MERCIES...

GOD helping us, we will trust the HOLY SPIRIT to help us on how to make our lives attract GOD'S MERCIES...

May GOD'S MERCIES speak for us all in these ...BER MONTHS...

Happy and gracious new month.

Shalom!!!!!

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: