?Ask What will happen if I keep doing in the past mistakes?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Don’t let something that happened in the past define your life. Don’t get stuck in your circumstances, but realize that beyond what you see are greater heights, greater victories, greater strength, and greater anointing. The only way you’re going to find the greater things and get to the place God wants you to be is to look up to Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith. All that you will ever need is found in Him—all the provision, the healing, the protection, the blessings. Just look up and let the King of glory come in and do great and mighty things!

If you get stuck in the past you won't move forward. That can be an extremely difficult place to be. Here’s what I’ve learned. You cannot move forward if you’re looking backward. You cannot undo your past, but you can do something about your present and future. You have to do what the apostle Paul did: “One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:13–14). He was saying, “The most important thing that has helped me to be successful is to let go of the things that are behind me. I don’t look back. I don’t go back to my past mistakes and relive my failures.”

All of heaven is cheering for you. The saints of old are calling your name. Your loved ones dreamed of this day: the opportunity, the open doors, the favor. This is your time to shine. The baton is in your hand. Moses is done running, Abraham is finished, Esther is through, your loved ones did their best. Now, all of heaven is watching you. The good news is they know you have what it takes. They know you’re a giant killer. They know that you’re going to set new standards. They can see your seeds of greatness. Now, make sure that you know it.

Have you read: Tips to overcome troubles of life

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: