• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
For all computer related updates

AdServersite

Premium User
Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
I currently use a 27-inch flat monitor, but I believe that a 34-inch curved monitor would be ideal for business or gaming. How do you reason it? For business or games, should I use a flat screen or a curved one? Which is superior?

I currently use a 27-inch flat monitor, but I believe that a 34-inch curved monitor would be ideal for business or gaming. How do you reason it? For business or games, should I use a flat screen or a curved one? Which is superior?
Apart from size, there won't be many visible differences. If you have never used a curved monitor before, you will find that it makes everything more immersive—games or work. Once you get acclimated to it, you will ultimately favor curved monitors over flat ones, although the change will be slight yet appealing.

Reactions: AdServersite
Apart from size, there won't be many visible differences. If you have never used a curved monitor before, you will find that it makes everything more immersive—games or work. Once you get acclimated to it, you will ultimately favor curved monitors over flat ones, although the change will be slight yet appealing.
(y):love:

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: