• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
The Bible explains who God is to us. God is the universe's all-powerful Creator. The Lord exists in three divine persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. He is holy, compassionate, and flawless. God is completely trustworthy and secure. He is the only one who can save us. I urge you to ponder these Godly Scriptures.

1) 1 John 1:5 “This is the message that we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light, in him there is no darkness at all.”

2) Joshua 1:8-9 “Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

3) 2 Samuel 22:32-34 “For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.”

4) Psalms 54:4 (KJV) “Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.”

5) Psalms 62:7-8 “My salvation and my honor depend on God ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah.”

6) Exodus 15:11 “Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?”

7) 1 Timothy 1:17 “To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.”

8) Exodus 3:13-14 “Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?” God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.”

9) Malachi 3:6 “For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.”

10) Isaiah 40:28 “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.”

Understanding God's nature​

We can learn about God via the ways He has revealed Himself to us. Though some aspects of Him will remain a mystery, we can comprehend His characteristics.
11) John 4:24 “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

12) Numbers 23:19 “God is not human, that he should lie not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?”

13) Psalm 18:30 “As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless he shields all who take refuge in him.”

14) Psalm 50:6 “And the heavens proclaim his righteousness, for He is a God of justice.”

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: