Prayer You are free from every course - You are blessed

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Stalwart23

Aug 25, 2023
Leki Lagos
biblestudyforum.com
There may be things that have you bound: a sickness, an addiction, a problem at work that won’t seem to go away. You’ve tried to get free, but nothing has helped. God is saying to you, “You are loosed from what’s hindering you.” This is your time for release.

That sickness is not permanent. You are loosed from that cancer. Depression is not how your story ends. You are loosed from that depression.

You are loosed from the addiction. You are loosed from low self-esteem. You are loosed from the family turmoil. This is a new day. God is doing a new thing. Receive the release.

You may not feel any different; you may not see anything changing. You have to walk by faith and not by sight. “Father, thank You that I am healed. Thank You that I am free.
Lord, I believe that every bondage has been broken off of my life.”

You're a blessing and a grace mover...

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: