Church And it came to pass - Exodus 34:29-30

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

STARTING YOUR DAY WITH GOD​

"And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him"
Exodus 34:29-30

Meditation​

God's power and majesty are seen in Moses' horns and Jesus' glory. Jesus humbly went to the cross to win us salvation. His grace is ours, and one day we'll see God's face without fear.

Let's pray​

Lord God, I humbly ask for your forgiveness for not recognizing your greatness. Fill me with gratitude for your selfless love, that you were willing to give up your glory to save me. Guide me to show your glory in my life now, and to anticipate the day when I will be welcomed into everlasting glory., in Jesus's name Amen.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: