Good reseller/white label solution?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Diorales

May 29, 2024
Europe
Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting provider that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways. Thanks all!

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

You will find hosting sites by popularity, by prices, by features and a lot more.
You can also read what the web hosting geeks are talking about and what they have to say about web hosting platforms, bandwidth and more.

I am with Hostnamaste.com about 10 months. I am very happy about the services. Space and BW are unbelievable but true. I have 5 sites on 1 account. My site is using lots of resources because of its multimedia content. But their system is very fast. The control panel is improving every month. They make the best every time.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: