Bible Study How can a man then understand his own way Pro 20:23-25 ?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

FALSE WEIGHTS WERE USED BY SELLERS ON BALANCE WEIGHING DEVICES TO CHEAT THE BUYERS. ONLY STANDARD WEIGHTS ARE USED BY HONEST MERCHANTS​

GOD HAS HIS SET STANDARD. YOU CAN NOT CHEAT ON GOD BY USING YOUR OWN STANDARD​

Pro 16:11-12 KJV 11 A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work. 12 It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.

Pro 20:23-25 KJV 23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good. 24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way? 25 It is a snare to the man who devoures that which is holy, and after vows to make enquiry.

Pro 11:1-9 KJV 1
A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight. 2 When pride comes, then comes shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. 3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. 4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivers from death. 5 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. 6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness. 7 When a wicked man dies, his expectation shall perish: and the hope of unjust men perishes. 8 The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked comes in his stead. 9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroys his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

Mal 2:17 KJV Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet you say, Wherein have we wearied him? When you say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delights in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

Isa 5:20-24 KJV 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! 22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: 23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him! 24 Therefore as the fire devoures the stubble, and the flame consumes the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

MORAL STANDARDS HAVE SLID DOWN HILL BUT GOD WILL NOT CHANGE HIS STANDARD TO ACCOMMODATE THE WICKEDNESS OF MAN​

Mal 3:5-7 KJV 5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, says the LORD of hosts. 6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore you sons of Jacob are not consumed. 7 Even from the days of your fathers you are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, says the LORD of hosts. But you said, Wherein shall we return?

THE MORALES OF THE WORLD HAVE DECAYED BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE TRUTH OF GOD​

Rom 1:21-32 KJV 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

IN THAT YOU JUDGE THOSE WHO SIN AGAINST YOU, YOU DECLARE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG. SO WHY DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SIN AGAINST GOD BY BREAKING THE LAW OF GOD AND GET AWAY WITH IT?​

Rom 2:1-11 KJV 1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whosoever you are that judges: for wherein thou judges another, thou condemns your self; for you that judges does the same things. 2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3 And think you this, O man, that judges them which do such things, and do the same, that you shall escape the judgment of God? 4 Or despises you the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance? 5 But after your hardness and impenitent heart treasures up unto your self wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that works good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

WE ARE ALL GUILTY BEFORE GOD​

Rom 3:10-19 KJV 10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understands, there is none that seek after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that does good, no, not one. 13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: 15 Their feet are swift to shed blood: 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17 And the way of peace have they not known: 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes. 19 Now we know that what things soever the law says, it says to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

THE LAW OF GOD SHOWS US THAT WE ARE ALL WICKED BUT GOD SENT JESUS TO DIE ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS SO THAT WE COULD BE MADE RIGHT WITH GOD​

Rom 3:20-26 KJV 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God has set forth to be a propitiation (atoning sacrifice) through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believes in Jesus.

2Co 5:14-21 KJV 14 For the love of Christ constrains us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be you reconciled to God. 21 For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

THE PROPHETS WROTE A DETAILED ACCOUNT OF THE LIFE AND DEATH OF JESUS LONG BEFORE JESUS CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BE BORN A BABY THAT WOULD DIE FOR OUR SINS.​

Isa 53:5-11 KJV 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity (wickedness) of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he opened not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

EVEN THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS WAS FORETOLD.​

Psa 16:9-10 KJV 9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices: my flesh also shall rest in hope. 10 For you will not leave my soul in hell; neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption.

WHEN THE FOUR GOSPELS WERE WRITTEN THEY WERE WRITTEN BY EYE WITNESSES WHO HAD ATE AND DRANK WITH JESUS AND HAD PHYSICALLY TOUCHED JESUS.​

2Pe 1:16 KJV
For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

Luk 1:1-4 KJV 1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto you in order, most excellent Theophilus, 4 That you might know the certainty of those things, wherein you have been instructed.

1Jn 1:1-7 KJV 1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) 3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that you also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. 5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleans us from all sin.

THOSE HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE THIS SIMPLE GOSPEL MESSAGE ARE UNDER A CURSE.​

Gal 1:1-12 KJV 1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;) 2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia: 3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our *Lord Jesus Christ, 4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world,* according to the will of God and our Father: 5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. 6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. 11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

THE BODILY RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE LIFE OF JESUS TO BE OF ANY BENEFIT TO MAN KIND​

1Co 15:11-23 KJV 11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so you believed. 12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. 16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; you are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

THOSE WHO TEACH CONTRARY TO THE TEACHING OF JESUS AND THE DOCTRINE OF HOLINESS ARE OF CORRUPTED MINDS AND KNOW NOTHING.​

1Ti 6:3-8 KJV 3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

Have you noticed that the money gospel and divine health preachers have try to change the meaning of repentance and holiness. They are agents of the devil disguised and as men of God.
And yet many suffer these preachers when the above verses say plainly that we must withdraw ourselves from them.

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.​

Joh 14:1-11 KJV 1 Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And whither I go you know, and the way you know. 5 Thomas said unto him, Lord, we know not whither you goes; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip said unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it suffices us. 9 Jesus said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, he does the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

THOSE WHO HAD BEEN WITH JESUS WERE ABLE TO DO MIRACLES THAT BACKED UP THEIR PREACHING OF WHAT JESUS TAUGHT THEM.​

Act 4:12-14 KJV 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. 13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. 14 And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.

THE LIFE OF A CHRISTIAN TODAY SHOULD STAND OUT AS BEING DIFFERENT FROM THE STANDARDS OF THE PEOPLE AROUND ABOUT THEM​

Phi 2:15-16 KJV 15 That you may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom you shine as lights in the world; 16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

1Pe 4:3-5 KJV 3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: 4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: 5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

THE ENEMY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS TRYING TO DROWN PEOPLE IN SIN.​

IT IS TIME FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD TO LIFT UP THE STANDARD OF GOD AGAINST HIM.​

1Ti 6:9 KJV But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into *many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

Isaiah 59:19 KJV
So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

DON'T LET YOUR SELF BE LEAD ASTRAY AND DECEIVED BECAUSE OF YOUR SINS. PREPARE FOR THE WAY OF HOLINESS.​

Jeremiah 50:6-7 KJV 6 My people have been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place. 7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.
Isaiah 62:10-12 KJV 10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare you the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people. 11 Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say you to the daughter of Zion, Behold, your salvation comes; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. 12 And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and you shall be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.

FLEE UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AND LAY HOLD OF ETERNAL LIFE.​

1Ti 6:11-14 KJV 11 But you ou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 13 I give you charge in the sight of God, who quickens all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; 14 That you keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: