SEO Tools How can I use tools like ranker and GSA to efficiently check the cost of bulk indexation of links?

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
SEO Tools

AdServersite

Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
Last month, I worked on creating links using Seoneo, GSA, and Ranker in order to split test the outcomes. I tried to index links by creating T3 and T4 links using GSA ser, but I didn't utilize any indexing services to keep costs down.

However, is there a program or service that can effectively check thousands of links? Even though I was able to scrape Google using proxies, the tools I tested, such as Url Profiler, did not yield reliable results.
I need your help with this.

Although I am aware that a month is not a long period and that it may take some time for these links to be indexed, I am currently unsure if the links are being indexed or not.
I've tried a few indexing services to index T1, and they typically scan about 70% of connections on the first try. However, indexing all T3 and T2 links would be very expensive. For this reason, I want to use GSA to complete the task.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: