Google Ads I Need Assistance with Google Ads Suspensions for My Expensive Dropshipping Online Company

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Google Ads thread

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

Hello everyone,​

I'm contacting you to ask for guidance on Google Ads management for my expensive dropshipping company. I have everything set up correctly, including a legitimate LLC, and I run a fully legitimate store that sells to the US from my base in the UK. I solely use whitehat advertising as well, but I've encountered a significant issue.

Situation: I had a suspended Google Ads account before I ran a single ad because of "circumvented systems" and a "unpaid balance." All of the appeals—more than ten in number—have been denied. Since it appears to be my only remaining alternative, I'm now thinking about creating a new Google Ads and Google Merchant Center (GMC) account.

Present Approach with Agency: At the moment, I collaborate with an agency that is a Google partner. Since they said that my primary GMC was unfixable, they were able to set up a replacement one that functions. However, it may take more than two months to repair the Google Ads account. I don't need to waste this much time, and there's no assurance that they'll be able to resolve the problem. They said they could set up a Google agency ads account for me if it couldn't be resolved.

Has anyone used Google agency accounts for such problems before?​

One problem with utilizing this account is that I will have to keep paying more for a new one if it is blocked, and for some reason, they are charging me an additional $200 for account verification, which I assumed was the absolute minimum.

I now know enough about creating accounts from scratch, including how to use an anti-detect browser, a residential IP, and how to warm up an account. Many seasoned users have told me that the account creation and warm-up are more crucial than the information you enter, such as VCC or other details. Please offer your advice on this thread or send me a private message if you know anything about this subject.

Another issue I had with creating the accounts from scratch was that people were saying you needed a new domain. I find it very challenging to switch domains because I have a lot of files and other materials associated with my domain. Additionally, if I were to change the domain for my website, I would also need to change the domains for my support emails and everything else associated with that domain. If I put it up correctly, is it okay to use my same domain, phone number, payment information, and business credentials on the new account? I don't know if my domain is suspended, however keep in mind that my account was suspended before I had ran an advertisement.

Account verification is another issue.​

I've heard from folks that if you set it up correctly, you won't have to deal with it, but just in case I do, how can I get around it? Can I pass my old, now-banned account using the same LLC and business details?

Last but not least, I just wanted to add that this has completely destroyed my business. I have been in this situation for months, and it is incredibly depressing me because I think my business would succeed if I could just get advertisements to function.

I'm willing to pay someone to help me, but not a lot of money, and we could also share expertise because I know a lot about high-priced dropshipping. I would be very grateful for any assistance.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: