• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner
Encouragement related thread

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria

Life is designed for times and seasons.​

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

When you understand the seasons and accept responsibility to utilize them, life becomes productive. But if you miss out, frustration sets in.

Tell yourself, "I will not be frustrated and I will not miss out".

Life is not a function of luck.

The insight you possess determines how far you go.

It is insight that guarantees flight.

You are totally responsible for the affairs of your life and how far you will go.

The future of your life is created today and not tomorrow.

The future you want tomorrow, will not be created tomorrow, it will be created today.

What you make out of today is what you will become tomorrow.

No man will arrive at a future he has not prepared for, and no man will leave, where he is until he decides where he wants to be in life.

You cannot make a successful journey without a destination.

You must know your destination before you set out on a journey.

Nobody takes a public transport and tells the driver to stop anywhere the driver desires.

The person will just miss his or her way. The passengers on board a vehicle know where they are going to.

One of my friend told me of his funny experience.

He does not really understand the road network of the city of Onitsha.

He just drove off into the city and by the time he realized himself, he could not trace his way back to the house.

He said, a journey of thirty minutes lasted for more than two hours.

He only located his destination when someone gave him direction.

If you do not define your destination from the beginning, you may lose out of life.

The day you make a decision about your life, is the day your life will change.

Move decisively toward the goals you have established.

Intolerance of your present creates your future. If you are not satisfied with your current state, then you have a future.

Whatever has happened to you in the past should be forgotten.

Do not remember your mistakes, put them behind.

Isaiah 43:18-19

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Whatever did not work in the past should be put behind you to enable you start a new life with quality decisions.

You are responsible for whatever will happen, not your parents, or the government of your country.

"Oh, if my company can send me out on a course my life will be better".

It is a lie. Every man is responsible for his life.

No employer determines the future of an employee.

No teacher determines the future of their students.

Every first-class student is a product of his or her input.

You must accept the responsibility to succeed in life.

WHAT IS RESPONSIBILITY?

It is your ability to respond to the situations and challenges of life. Your success is totally up to you.

Joshua 1:8

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Your prosperity and success are not determined by God but by you.

Some persons will say they are waiting on God. That is not correct. You have to do something about your life to succeed.

You can never be great without embracing the law of responsibility and refusing to accept responsibility will make you end up a liability.

My prayer is may such not be your portion in Jesus Name.

Responsibility also means to respond to the demands of life in line with the scriptures.

To attain success in life you must respond positively to the law of responsibility.

It is time to take charge of your life, so that your life will not be wasted.

If you do not take charge, you will waste your life.

Refuse going in circles in conformity to mediocrity because people going nowhere will give you foolish counsel for success.

They cannot help you.

Do not let anyone pull you down to his or her miserable level.

QUESTIONS YOU MUST ANSWER

A. Who is responsible for my life?

B. What do I want to do with my life?

Please understand that you are responsible for your life, not God.

I will stop here for today.

Look out for my next write up...

God bless Bible Study Forum ( BSF )

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: