Looking for dedicated server

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Applotter

May 28, 2024
France
So I'm gonna need a server for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
Requirements:
less than 70/mo
good support
unlimited accounts or at least 30
disk space - 1000gb or more
bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
relatively reputable
Any good server hosting providers?
Thanks

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Happy using NetShop Isp hosting solutions.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. You'll get instant provisioning accounts + world-leading cPanel control panel.

Check out deals from hostingsource and hostsailor as they are rock-solid, well-balanced and inexpensive.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?

Plans from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.

Services from swisslayer.com and digitalserver.com.mx are worth trying.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Happy using Allwebhost.com service - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs.
Highly recommend for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.

Check out plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com as they are well-balanced and low cost.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: