Suggest VPS + backup feature enable

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

Applotter

May 28, 2024
France
Price: under $30
Not interested in some Giant Web hosts. In spite of the good price, they do not have this feature enable.

Features
- Dedicated IPv4 Address
- 40G Dedicated SSD Space
- 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
- Unlimited Sub-accounts
I'd like to see an offer to VPS Hosting with BACKUP feature. So I can restore backups by myself and I will not need to open a ticket and wait for 5 or 10 days to the team restore a FULL backup. No, I can not do it using Cpanel. Fast support could be good too. At least a reply with the solution in 24 hours.

Suggestions?
Some of the options I know do not have the BACKUP FEATURE enable. You open a ticket and spend a lot of time for a reply.
1 new client = 1 new full backup to restore = 2 or 3 days to support restore it.

Tks

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also choose a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Take advantage to find affordable web hosting by comparing all time-tested and reputed providers.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com can be right for you.
Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.

Within 10 minutes of purchasing vps hosting with GTHost.com web host, my site was up and ready to go! No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime.
It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients. A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: