Content Templates or methods for coming up with concepts for writing X posts

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
Content related thread

AdServersite

Nov 24, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
I'm not really motivated when it comes to writing; I have a hard time coming up with topics to write about. The whole process hurts, and even when I finally think of something to write, I still struggle to write a tile. To compose 400 words, it can take me up to a week. On the other hand, I have no trouble creating quality articles when I have a concept already.

I've started marketing a loyalfans account on X recently, and I'm responding on other people's posts with a complement and an insightful structure as per Potah's instructions.

Having this format has made writing comments substantially easier and I started wondering that maybe if I had a fixed structure for what to write it could be easier to come up with posts.

Is there somewhere I can get anything similar? or suggestions to aid with this issue, I suppose. I do better with some starting structure to guide me.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: