Prayer The Wages of Sin is Death

• Please we urge all unregistered users to swiftly register to enable you enjoy loads of benefits rollingout in our community. Be open to opportunities to do good for someone else today. Anything that do not please God in your life has come to distroy you.
banner

admin

BSF Senior Staff
Staff member
Premium User
Aug 19, 2023
Abuja Nigeria
THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH

Bible Text: Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Sinful nature to some is free and they get trapped by it.
A life of obedience and conformity to God's command helps avoid been trapped in sinful nature.
Sin in the lives of people is what runs contrary to the will of God but one choose to flow with it.
God gave us dominion over everything.

If we abide by His ways,he saves us.
The challenges of many are not abiding by His words but doubting him & justifying their sinful nature:
How can I resist this ? Can I even resist it?
Do not allow your sinful nature lead you to spiritual , physical death.
The wages of sin is death.

In a simple word, the end results are regret , loneliness and sorrow.
Beloved, you can prevent being trapped in sin if you genuinely surrender your life to Him .
Living a life of Holiness is an everlasting advantage to live a life devoid of sinful nature.
You can avoid sin from following the path of God Conforming to heavenly instructions.
I pray, from today, you will live the path of righteousness.
Every door that leads to sin is shut as you receive grace to understand that Jesus is your Lord and saviour and through Him we have eternal life .

ACTION POINT:
Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

CONCLUSION :
Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

DECLARATION: I declare, your life will not attract sin, neither will you be a willing partner to sin in Jesus name.

PRAYERS:

1. O Lord, thank you for the grace to live a life of Holiness in Christ Jesus.

2. Father, help me to understand your ways every day of my life in Jesus name.

3. O Lord,I surrender my life to you help me never to be trapped in sin in Jesus name.

4. My father, my maker instill in me the truth in every step I take in life.
Turn me to the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus name.

BSF For Soul Wining Support Donation

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$1,000.00
Donation ends: